We invite you to like Venture CrossFit on Facebook. On our Facebook page, you can read about our services and fun activities, and interact with other fans of Venture CrossFit. Your participation indicates you agree to follow our guidelines below:
- Please be polite, even if you disagree with things that have been posted. Personal attacks, offensive remarks, and foul language are not appropriate.
- Postings that are off-topic may be removed.
- Posting of spam or solicitations of other products, services or fundraising activities may be removed.
- Respect our intellectual property rights and the rights of others.
- All postings should be made by actual identifiable people. Postings from obviously fake or anonymous profiles may be deleted.
- Venture CrossFit is not liable for anything posted on the Venture CrossFit Facebook page by a third party. When you access our Facebook page, you do so at your own risk.
- Venture CrossFit reserves the right to remove or edit any content on its Facebook page for any reason.
- Venture CrossFit and its designees may use your postings in any manner in its sole discretion, without any payment to you, and by posting you grant Venture CrossFit permission for this use.
We encourage anyone with comments or questions about Venture CrossFit or its Facebook page to visit our website at www.venturecrossfit.com
We invite you to follow Venture CrossFit on Twitter. We welcome your thoughts and replies on Venture CrossFit products, services and activities, and will do our best to reply to any general comments or questions. However, we are unable to reply to questions about orders, contests or customer service via Twitter. Any comments or questions about contests or customer service should be directed to www.venturecrossfit.com/contact
When interacting with Venture CrossFit on Twitter, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Unless the Twitter account is identified as @VentureCrossFit, it is not an official Venture CrossFit Twitter feed.
- We encourage you to begin or contribute to conversations using Tweets and replies. However, we will not reply to any Tweets or replies that are off-topic, contain personal attacks or foul language.
- Venture CrossFit is not liable for any Tweets or replies by a third party. You agree that your access to the Venture CrossFit Twitter feed is at your own risk.
- Venture CrossFit reserves the right to remove or edit any Tweets or replies for any reason.
- Venture CrossFit and its designees may use your Tweets or replies in any manner in its sole discretion, without any payment to you, and by Tweeting or replying you grant Venture CrossFit permission for this use.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of anything on the Venture CrossFit Twitter feed. Nothing in any Twitter communication on the Venture CrossFit Twitter feed constitutes a binding representation, agreement, or endorsement on the part of Venture CrossFit.
We encourage anyone with comments or questions about Venture CrossFit or its Twitter feed to visit our website at www.venturecrossfit.com.