CrossFit Rowing Trainer Course - One-Day - Atlanta, GA - October 22, 2016
Spend one day maximizing skill and familiarity with rowing, an important component of many CrossFit workouts. The day will be spent learning rowing techniquefor optimal power and efficiency, and programming CrossFit workouts will also be covered. The day features lectures, practical skill sessions on the Concept2 indoor rowing machines, video analysis and two CrossFit workouts. Knowing how to row correctly and teach rowing to one's clients are invaluable skills in the CrossFit community.
9 a.m.-5 p.m. with a 1-hour lunch break. Arrive at 8:45 a.m. on Day 1 to check in.
This course is only available in English.
- Printed version of the registration receipt.
- Government-issued photo ID.
- Seminar Guide (sent with course confirmation emails) with pen/pencil.
- Suitable clothes for working out (including tennis shoes and socks).|
- Snacks and fluids, as well as a meal if you do not plan on going off site during the lunch break.
- Participants under 18 need to bring a waiver, completed and signed by his or her parent or legal guardian. Under-18 participants may not participate in the course without this document at registration.
Credentials and Requirements
To receive a CrossFit Rowing Trainer Certificate, one must:
- Hold a valid and current CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate (or CF-L3); and
- Attend and participate in all parts of the Rowing Trainer Course.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are issued a Certificate of Attendance. Attendees may also choose to become a Concept2 approved provider; details are in the seminar materials sent with the confirmation emails.
Sent electronically 1-2 weeks after course completion to the email address used for registration